- This knitwear piece fits true to size and has a classic fit, meaning it should be just right in your usual size.
- Available in our seasonal colour palette: Sand, navy, sky blue, rust, moss, petrol
- 100% Extra fine merino wool
- Contrast Aubin fox embroidery on chest
- Wash guide: Merino wool is a natural fibre and one of its key benefits is that you don't have to wash it as regularly as a synthetic. It is naturally stain resistant and also resistant to body odours. Handwash with cold water only, don't use fabric softener, use a wool detergent, and always check the wash care label inside the garment. You should expect some natural pilling as the garment is worn and washed. The pilling is easily removed with a pilling comb.
- Sam is 6ft, Chest 40", Waist 32 1/2" and is wearing a size medium
100% Merino Wool
Hand wash only | At Aubin we love to use natural fabrics to create ranges with real integrity. Natural fibres pill, no matter how well spun or knitted. This is the nature of the fabric and largely unavoidable but there are a few simple things you can do to reduce pilling and to remove the fibre bobbles. Pilling occurs when fibres stretch and break as a result of friction, either from wear or washing. Garments rub against each other when you’re wearing them and against each other during a washing process. The areas worst-hit by pilling are the parts of clothing that receive the most abrasion in day-to-day wear, such as the underarm area and the side of jumpers and cardigans. Tips for reducing and removing pilling - Wash separately on a delicate hand-wash and add fabric softener. This avoids coming into contact, and therefore causing friction, with other garments. Wash inside out so if pilling does occur it’ll be on the inside. Buy a wool comb or Velcro brush and use this to gently remove bobbles that may build up over time.
Delivery & Returns
All orders over £80 will qualify for FREE delivery.
Orders of £80 and under will be charged a flat fee of £3.99.
There is also the option of no waste returnable packaging through our partners at Kvatt (subject to size/weight restrictions) for an extra £2. Click here to find out more.
We also offer an express service for £5.99 and next business day service for £8.99.
Click here for more details.
***UK GUARANTEED CHRISTMAS ORDER DEADLINES***
Standard - 18th December (4pm)
Express - 20th December (4pm)
Next Day - 21st December (4pm)
|Region||FREE Shipping Order Value||Standard Shipping Cost||Express Shipping Cost|
|Australia & NZ||$250||$12||$20|
|Rest of World||£150||£12||£20|
***INTERNATIONAL GUARANTEED CHRISTMAS ORDER DEADLINES***
Standard - 13th December (4pm)
Express - 19th December (4pm)
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your order to return your item to us.
*** CHRISTMAS RETURNS POLICY***
All orders made between 1st November - 10th December 2023 can be returned up until 7th January 2024. All purchases made after 10th December will follow our standard returns policy.
Aubin Quality Guarantee
We offer a 100-day quality guarantee. Check here for details.
For UK returns we use Royal Mail Tracked returns. Your order will include a pre-paid returns label. All returns will be charged a flat rate of £3.50 and will be deducted from your refund once processed.
Wrong size? Exchanges are absolutely FREE on all UK orders.
Lovely colour. Very smart. Would look good with jeans or chinos. Great quality
Classic fit lovely colours for Autumn 🍂
Only worn it once, but it seems well made and nice quality. I’ll buy other stuff from Aubin based on this