- Available in: Sand & Navy
- This knitwear piece fits true to size and has a classic fit, meaning it should be just right in your usual size.
- 100% Extra fine merino wool
- Contrast Aubin fox embroidery on chest
- Wash guide: Merino wool is a natural fibre and one of its key benefits is that you don't have to wash it as regularly as a synthetic. It is naturally stain resistant and also resistant to body odours. Handwash with cold water only, don't use fabric softener, use a wool detergent, and always check the wash care label inside the garment. You should expect some natural pilling as the garment is worn and washed. The pilling is easily removed with a pilling comb.
- Sam is 6ft, Chest 40", Waist 32 1/2" and is wearing a size medium
100% Merino Wool
Hand wash only | At Aubin we love to use natural fabrics to create ranges with real integrity. Natural fibres pill, no matter how well spun or knitted. This is the nature of the fabric and largely unavoidable but there are a few simple things you can do to reduce pilling and to remove the fibre bobbles. Pilling occurs when fibres stretch and break as a result of friction, either from wear or washing. Garments rub against each other when you’re wearing them and against each other during a washing process. The areas worst-hit by pilling are the parts of clothing that receive the most abrasion in day-to-day wear, such as the underarm area and the side of jumpers and cardigans. Tips for reducing and removing pilling - Wash separately on a delicate hand-wash and add fabric softener. This avoids coming into contact, and therefore causing friction, with other garments. Wash inside out so if pilling does occur it’ll be on the inside. Buy a wool comb or Velcro brush and use this to gently remove bobbles that may build up over time.
Delivery & Returns
FREE standard delivery on all UK orders over £80. Charged at £3.99 on orders below £80 (2-4 business days).
Express service £5.99 (1-2 Business days).
We also offer a next business day service for £8.99.
Click here for more details.
|FREE Shipping Order Value
|Standard Shipping Cost
|Express Shipping Cost
|Australia & NZ
|Rest of World
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your order to return your item to us.
Aubin Quality Guarantee
We offer a 100-day quality guarantee. Check here for details.
For UK returns we use Royal Mail Tracked returns. Your order will include a pre-paid returns label. All UK returns will be charged at £3.50 which will be deducted from your refund.
Wrong size? Exchanges are absolutely FREE on all UK orders.
Bought this jumper for my son for Christmas. He loves it so much, I bought another one for him in the sale. Would recommend. Good service and delivery.
I love this jumper. As well ad being a great colour its supersoft and comfy. Washes great too.
So hard to find decent merino jumpers nowadays - so pleased to find you 😘
A lovely quality jumper and delivery was quick. I went a size up (XXL) from what I normally buy (44"), as I often find jumper sizes tend to be "fitted", so I was a little worried it might be too big, but actually it's perfect - not too loose but not too fitted
Another great light jumper from the wonderful people at Aubin!